Peachwood Ln.

I believe that every person we come into contact with changes our lives in some form. We are never the same after that person has impacted us. These are the people who have impacted me whether they have names or not.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Introduction

Beauty can be found in just about anything. Its all about perception and interpretation. Leaves dying and falling to the ground, ending thier beautiful lives of mysticism and song and starting a new role of decorating the gray concrete of the streets...can be precieved as either beautiful or depressing. I find it depressing mostly. Fall is not my more favorite seasons...or winter for that matter. I prefure Spring myself. That is when I am the most alive. I live off of the beauty of trees and the symphony of the wind against the beautiful leaves. It is who I am...I am a mystic trapped in a human world. Poetic isn't it? I believe that we are all something. It just depends whether or not we develope it and let it consume us or we keep it all bottled up and never let it become its full potential. All in all, I feel like humans are afraid to let go and become unique in a both unique and cookie-cutter society.

All in all this is my story...my life...my being.
My name is Wryn and I am 137 years old caught in suspention of a 19 year old body. I live down Peachwood Ln. both in spirit and in life.

And Anything Can Happen Down Peachwood LN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home