Peachwood Ln.

I believe that every person we come into contact with changes our lives in some form. We are never the same after that person has impacted us. These are the people who have impacted me whether they have names or not.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I guess the best way to start off is to describe different people in my life and how they have impacted me and to tell stories about them. I have been given a blessing or a curse, i don't know which, but i impact every person's life that i touch in some form or another. It was almost a goal of mine for several years...and now it has become a part of my nature. So as a warning, none of these stories or people are to be taken lightly. They all ment something special to me and impacted a grand part of my life. There is no chronological order to these memories. I will write them down as they come to me. But again, they are not supposed to be taken lightly...they are important stories of the novel i call my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home